The Logistics Manager has the responsibility to manage all aspects assigned projects to ensure performance to contract specifications, meet or exceed the highest level of customer satisfaction and meet or exceed financial goals. Responsibilities include communicating needed actions to customers, sales, credit, engineering, manufacturing, shipping, and any other Paul Mueller Company department necessary to accomplish the primary responsibilities.
Coordination of shipping and receiving of parts and finished goods between our Springfield plant and Osceola plant as well as customer shipments. Primary location will be in our Osceola plant.
Essential Job Functions
● Communicate with the customer during all phases of the project keeping the customer informed of the project's progression.
● Develop and maintain a thorough communication log externally and internally.
● Review orders with regard to what was sold and detail job costs for order entry.
● Maintain action item lists as necessary until all issues are resolved.
● Work with Engineering, Purchasing, Planning, and Manufacturing to communicate and resolve conflicts through established channels the schedule commitment of each phase necessary.
● Communicate and resolve through established channels BOMs, design engineering, customer approval, final engineering, manufacturing, testing, shipping, contract billing, and project payment receipts.
● Ensure project costs and schedule changes are communicated and implemented.
● Work with accounting to insure all payment terms of the project are up to date.
● Report known NRV projects to the General Manager as soon as possible.
● Develop and provide project profitability reports to the team upon project completion.
● Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle
● Regular, in-person attendance due to necessary teamwork and personal interactive nature of this position
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
● Ability to communicate effectively in varying team environment.
● Good computer operating skills.
● Strong communication skills.
● Positive professional image.
● Effectively coordinate multiple tasks on multiple projects while maintaining an acceptable level of performance.
● Ability to establish and monitor critical dates for various intervals of multiple projects.
● Ability to perform effectively as a member of a team to carry out the philosophy of the Paul Mueller Company as defined in the Mission Statement.
Education and Experience
● BS degree in engineering, business, logistics or related technical field.
● Experience with production environment a must.
We offer qualitybenefit programs that include:
· Health Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Preventative Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Accident Insurance
· Paid Time Off & Holidays
· Flexible Spending Account
· Short Term Disability
· Long Term Disability
· Education Assistance
Applicants for Paul Mueller Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Paul Mueller Company is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities.
EEO Employer/Disabled/Protected Veteran
If you are interested in applying and need assistance or have questions, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com or call 417-575-9474